The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists -- that is why they invented hell. (Bertrand Russell)
Hmmm, I always associated hell with Perl, Java and C++. But some people love pain and call those heaven, or at least purgatory (depending on how you were brought up). Tcl is nearly perfect - just wish it was faster in some areas...(e.g., canvas) (David Bigelow)
From the big bestselling usually black book:
- Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
- Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.
- Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
- Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
- Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
- Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
- Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
- Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.