Tcl provides various facilities for Network Programming
- acts as a network proxy but displays the data as it passes through the application
- similar to sockspy, but without the logging
See Also edit
- Category Networking
- Network Management
- Networking Capabilities
- praise for Tcl
- Little Circular Networks in Tcl
- Exploring the dynamics of networks.
- Network server application template
- One of the quickest ways to get a simple network server up and running
- Idioms: Building High Performance Network Servers using Tcl, by Todd Coram
- Summary of and a link to a very useful article elsewhere.
- Network programming with Expect
- Disruption Tolerant Networking
- networking protocols for networks that have latency and disruption problems
- Remote Execution
- BOOK Programming Linux Games
- Includes a chapter on network programming in C.
General Reading edit
- Linux Advanced Routing and Traffic Control, Bert Hubert
- Freely available. Concise explanations and many examples.