New stuff is organized into subpages... On April, 12. 2006 I did a big reorganization of my pages. Sorry for floating the recent changes list...
- Matthias Hoffmann - Tcl-Code-Snippets - tcom & wmi - Examples
- Matthias Hoffmann - Tcl-Code-Snippets - Starkit/pack-related
- Matthias Hoffmann - Tcl-Code-Snippets - tclhttpd and cgi-related
- Matthias Hoffmann - Tcl-Code-Snippets - wikit-related
- Matthias Hoffmann - Tcl-Code-Snippets - misc routines
- Matthias Hoffmann - Other Utilities
- Matthias Hoffmann - PhotoPrinter
- Matthias Hoffmann - Ideen
- Matthias Hoffmann - Thoughts And Ideas
- Phototools - Interactive Editing Of JPG-Comments
- Simple Program Menu
- A Find & Replace Dialog
Have you considered submitting these for inclusion in tcllib? M.H.: no, I think I haven't yet reached the required level of tcl-knowledge ... MHo: Now I would answer: It's a matter of time and knowledge about the submission process...There's a tcllib developer's mailing list that would, I expect, be able to help fill in the information about the submission process. Alas, there's not a lot that can be done to help make time... a TARDIS is needed for that.AMG: You don't need a TARDIS; you have the [clock] command! The man page included in Tcl 8.4  says "clock - Obtain and manipulate time."