A query language
focuses on expressing criteria for the selection of a subset of structured data.
Query Languages edit
- COST, by Joe English
- A structure-controlled SGML application programming tool that includes a query language for navigating the document tree and extracting ESIS information.
- Information System Base Language (ISBL)
- A language, more algebraic than SQL, for querying relational data.
- a first-class language construct in C# and Visual Basic that can be used for querying relational data, XML documents, ADO.NET datasets, and various .NET container types
- a query language for Emdros, a proprietary database engine for analyzed or annotated text.
- the de-facto standard for querying relational data
- a Cost-like Tree editing and query language
- UnQL, by D. Richard Hipp
- A query language for collections of documents.
- an XML language for querying sets of documents.
- a language for addressing parts of an XML document. It is a component of [XQuery].
- ycl eav
- A Tcl domain-specific language providing a set of operators over an entity-attribute-value dataset, including an operator to traverse a logical hierarchy in the data. Currently implemented using sqlite.
See Also edit
- How to synthesize a query
- a working page for JOIN algorithms in Tcl
- Bloom Filters
- lquery, by Richard Suchenwirth
- an interface for querying lists
- Natively accessing XML
- NLP for a Knowledge Database
- presentation of a bot that answered questions abouthte show Law & Order
- a research project for data structures; includes a query mechanism